The Charles Schwab Corporation (NYSE: SCHW) is a leading provider of financial services with 8.9 million client brokerage accounts, 1.6 million corporate retirement plan participants, 895,000 banking accounts, and $2.11 trillion in client assets.
Schwab Shares (NYSE)
|Last Price19.16||Change +.17|
|52 Week High|
|52 Week Low|
Latest SCHW Financials
- April 2013 Activity Report: Schwab generally releases its monthly activity report on the 10th business day of February, March, May, June, August, September, November and December. Otherwise, monthly activity is included in the quarterly earnings release.
- April 2013 Interim Business Update: Schwab executives discuss recent financial performance and corporate goals with financial analysts and institutional investors. A replay of the Business Update is available at schwabevents.com/corporation.
- Quarterly Earnings Release: The Charles Schwab Corporation generally releases quarterly earnings on the 11th business day of January, April, July and October. Schwab has released results for the quarter ending March 31, 2013.
- 2012 Schwab Annual Report and 2013 Proxy Statement: Schwab sends its annual report and proxy statement to stockholders around March 31 of each year.
- SEC Filings: Our recent SEC filings include Form 10-Q, Form 10-K and Form 8-K. Historic filings are available from the SEC’s Edgar database.