Join the conversation and connect with other Schwab Talk blog readers!
Your comments will be reviewed prior to posting based on the following guidelines:
- Stay on topic and away from exaggeration or speculation.
- Respect others by avoiding personal attacks as well as inflammatory, discriminatory or profane language. Don’t post information that is unlawful, confidential or knowingly false or misleading.
- Maintain your privacy by NOT providing any personal or account information. We will not store, publish or distribute your email address but will only use it to contact you if we need additional information.
- Hold the advertising. This isn’t the place for commercial solicitation or the endorsement of specific companies, stocks, other securities or investment advisory services.
- Disclose if you work for a firm, such as an agency or supplier, that has a material connection with Schwab. (When in doubt, you can always consult the Federal Trade Commission Endorsement Guidelines.) Employees are not allowed to post comments.
- Due to regulatory restrictions, we will not be able to post comments related to specific investment products, Schwab financial performance, and other sensitive topics.
If you're a Schwab client and have questions about your account or wish to make an account transaction, please call us directly at 1-800-435-4000, or visit www.schwab.com.
We respect your privacy. Please read more about online privacy at Schwab.
Please Note: By posting content to the Schwab Talk blog, you acknowledge that you are over the age of 13 and agree to allow The Charles Schwab Corporation to publish, display and/or exhibit all or part of the submitted comment, along with your first name, in connection with this blog or for any other lawful purpose. You also agree to indemnify and hold Charles Schwab harmless against all liabilities, losses, claims and expenses arising from your posting of materials on this blog. Third-party posts do not necessarily reflect the views of The Charles Schwab Corporation, its subsidiaries or its affiliates. The company may, in its sole discretion, reject comments for any reason deemed appropriate.